We are over-stocked. Our entire inventory is marked down. Once they are gone, so are these lower prices. February is the month that most manufacturers have major price increases. Several brands have gone up thousands of dollars. Only in-stock inventory and any unit that was pre-ordered is price protected. Come in and check out the units on the lot before they are gone. We also have a large selection and some great prices on our used inventory.
We will beat any dealers new RV price on same like model, yr, & options by $100* call for details!!! Due to our prices, we are the fastest selling Columbus dealer in the World.
USED UNIT BLOW OUT
|2014 Dutchmen Kodiak 291RESL||Blowout $27,995|
|2013 Keystone Cougar 26SAB||Was $29,860||Blowout $26,995|
|2013 Forest River Surveyor 305||Was $31,120||SOLD|
|2012 Blue Ridge
|2012 Heartland Elkridge 27RLSS||Was $28,530||Blowout $20,985|
|2011 Jayco Eagle 298RLS||Was $21,070||Blowout $17,995|
|2011 Open Range||Blowout $39,995|
|2011 Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite 8288WS||Was $27,390||SOLD|
|2011 Forest River Stealth 1512||Was $12,480||Blowout $9,995|
|2010 Keystone Big Sky Montana 365 REQ||Was $64,550||Blowout $46,995|
|2008 Dutchmen Adirondack 31RL||Was $21,590||SOLD|
|2008 Keystone Laredo 265RL||Was $19,060||Blowout $14,995|
|2008 Keystone Big Sky Montana 365REQ||Was $45,750||SOLD|
|2007 Keystone Montana 3400RL||Was $31,800||Blowout $24,995|
|2006 Forest River Wildwood 27FBSS||Was $12,640||SOLD|
|2006 Keystone Laredo 30BHS||Was $17,380||Blowout $14,995|
|2005 Keystone Challenger 29RLS||Was $16,790||Blowout $14,995|
|2005 Palomino Puma 29FKSS||SOLD|
|2004 Keystone Montana 3295RK||SOLD|
|2001 Keystone Cougar 24EFS||Was $9,190||Blowout $7,495|
We're the Oil & Gas company headquarters. We have several companies already buying custom models designed for the oil field. Ask about discount pricing on fleet orders. We have our #1 selling field RV's, brand new 2013 rugged built Puma's, which can easily sleep 6-7 adults comfortably. These are equipped, not stripped for under $15,000.
MAP (minimum advertised price) is the lowest advertised price allowed by some manufacturers. Please contact us for our guaranteed lowest prices.
TOP TEN REASONS TO BUY FROM COLONIA DEL REY RV
10. In the RV business over 40 years, family owned and operated by 3 generations.
9. Our low prices are clearly posted on our internet site and in our units.
8. We shop RV lenders to get you the lowest interest rates.
7. Our extended warranties have low prices.
6. Hassle free, no high-pressure purchase experience.
5. We are a one-stop shop; sales, finance, insurance, service and parts.
4. WE will only sell quality RVs, most of them are made in Indiana with Amish quality.
3. We are the friendliest travel trailer, 5th wheel and toy hauler dealer in the area (most of our sales are word of mouth).
2. Our tedious unit checkouts - we check everything we possibly can when the unit arrives and when it leaves. We do not want our customers responsible for finding any problems. Most dealers do a minimum checkout only when the unit leaves to save time and money and let their customers find the problems.
1. Being a dealer that puts our customer service first. Our customers are usually serviced the same day with an appointment.
Ask the other dealers how long their waiting time is. We have heard as long as eight weeks. We know service is the most important aspect of this business.